|Home||» Products||» Pharmaceutical Tablets||» Zelboraf Tablets|
- Formulations Type
- Chemical Drug
- Formulations Form
- Gender/Age Group
Zelboraf® is the name for generic chemotherapy tablet vemurafenib. In few cases, health care specialists may prescribe the generic name vemurafenib while mentioning the trade name Zelboraf®.
Drug type: Zelboraf is a besieged therapy and an oral BRAF kinase inhibitor.
What Zelboraf Is Used For?
For the cure of un resect able or metastatic melanoma which is occurred by a flaw in a gene known as BRAF. The cancer should be (BRAF)-positive as specified by an FDA-approved test.
Note: If a drug has been permitted for one use, doctors may designate to use this similar drug for other difficulties if they trust it may be helpful.
How Zelboraf Is Given:
- Zelboraf® is a tablet, swallowed by mouth, two times every day. It can be swallowed with or without food.
- Take accurately as prescribed.
- Swallow It capsules whole and do not dissolve or crush tablet.
- Do not alter your dosage or stop medication lest your doctor tells you to.
- In case you forger to take a dose, take it asap as you remember. Do not take it in case it is almost the time for next dosage.
- Do not swallow more than 1 dose of this medication at one time. Contact your doctor immediately if you swallow too much.
- The quantity of the drug that you will take depends on many reasons, your usual health or additional health difficulties, and the kind of cancer or disorder being treated. Advanced doses do not give an improved response and may result in increased toxicity.
Important Points regarding Side Effects of Zelboraf®:
- Most persons do not experience below listed side effects:
- Side effects are mostly expectable in terms of their beginning and duration.
- Side effects are nearly always revocable and will go away following treatment.
- There are many choices to help diminish or stop side effects.
- There is no association between the existence or brutality of side effects and the efficiency of the medication.
The subsequent side effects are shared (happening in greater than 30%) by patients taking Zelboraf®:
- Joint pain
- Hair loss
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Delivery Point (DP), Western Union
- Sample Available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India