Febrile states, chronic illness, and infection (pneumonia, whooping cough, tuberculosis, diphtheria, sinusitis, rheumatic fever, etc.) increase the need for ascorbic acid (vitamin c) .
Hemovascular disorders, burns, delayed fracture and wound healing are indications for an increase in the daily intake.Uses :
- Boosts immunity
- May reduce your risk of chronic disease
- May help manage high blood pressure
- May lower your risk of heart disease
- May reduce blood uric acid levels and help prevent gout attacks
- Helps prevent iron deficiency
- Protects your memory and thinking as you age
- Abdominal cramps.