|Home||» Products||» Pharmaceutical Tablets||» Erlonat Tablets|
- Formulations Type
- Chemical Drug
- Formulations Form
- Gender/Age Group
What is Erlonat?
Erlonat comprising the active ingredient erlotinib is measured a kinase inhibitor sort of medicine. It works by hindering the actions of some specific proteins in the body to affect the development of cancer cells and reduces their spread in the physique. It is mostly taken into use for treating non-small lung cancer in patients while chemotherapy medicines are not effective. It can also be taken along with other medicines to cure pancreatic cancer which has spread to other parts of the body.
How is Erlonat Tablets used?
Erlonat is typically taken orally one time per day or as prescribed by a doctor. The medicine should at all times be taken on a hollow stomach minimum 1 hour prior 2 hours following a meal. Dose will rest on on the patient's disorder and their reply to the therapy, contact a medical practitioner for the right dosage and length of the medicine. The medications should be swallowed complete and not crushed, divided or broken as the medicine may be risky if it gets on your skin.
Patients taking Erlonat may come across undesirable side effects such as:
- Upset stomach
- Loss of appetite
- Dry skin
- Mouth sores
Contact a doctor directly should side effects continue or encounter more Spartan side effects such as:
- Unusual fatigue
- Easy bleeding or bruising
- Signs of infection
- Eye irritation or pain
- Vision or speech problems
- Black, bloody or tarry stools
- Shortness of breath
- Instantly proceed to your near emergency department if you go through an allergic reaction. Indications typically related with such a response comprise trouble breathing or swallowing, swelling, chest tightness, skin rashes, and hives.
- Erlonat is not at all times suitable for all patients. Consult your doctor prior taking this medicine if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, trying to conceive, taking any other medicine taking any herbal products, or if you have any antipathies or additional health complications.
- The right dosage and medicine usually rest on on the patient and the disorder being treated. Do not regulate your dose without the prescription of your doctor. This medicine is only for usage as given and instructed.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Delivery Point (DP), Western Union
- Sample Available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India