|Home||» Products||» Pharmaceutical Tablets||» Epclusa Tablets|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Formulations Type
- Chemical Drug
- Formulations Form
- Gender/Age Group
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Delivery Point (DP), Western Union
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
EPCLUSA is taken to cure hepatitis C virus infection in people above 18 years.
How EPCLUSA works?
EPCLUSA is one tablet that comprises two active components, velpatasvir and sofosbuvir. This medication works by dropping the quantity of hepatitis C virus in your physique and may lead to a remedy of your HCV infection within some weeks.
Remedy means the HCV virus is cleaned from your blood when measured for 3 months after concluding all treatment.
EPCLUSA does not defend in contradiction of re-infection with the HCV virus if remedy has been achieved.
Ask your medical practitioner if you have any queries about why EPCLUSA has been given to you.
- Use in children
- EPCLUSA is for people above 18 years. It has not been prescribed in children below the age of 18.
Donâ€™t take EPCLUSA if you are sensitized to:
- Velpatasvir, or
- Any of the other constituents of epclusa. The constituents of epclusa are itemized in the product description segment of this leaflet.
- Some people are sensitized to medications. If you have any of the subsequent signs soon after taking your medication, do not take any more of it and tell your doctor directly:
- Skin difficulties like lumpy skin rash or â€œhivesâ€
- Swelling of the face, mouth, lips, or throat that may cause trouble in swallowing or breathing
- Chest pain, wheezing, or tightness
These are very solemn effects. If you suffer from them, you may have a grave allergic reaction. You may require urgent medical care or hospitalization.